Quality prep work. Proline Painting understands that the final outcome on any paint project depends on the prep work.
- Pressure Washing
- Caulk areas where needed
- Scrape, sand and spot prime where needed
- Properly mask windows and other areas for protection.
- Patch holes and caulk around trim where applicable.
- Cover flooring with masking and plastic.
- Apply primer when necessary
- Interior paint work is brush and roll unless otherwise specified by customer in a vacant home. Depending on your selected colors our estimator will advise if more than one coat is necessary for additional coverage.
- Proline painting will help homeowners select colors if homeowners so desires.